[PyQt] Update GUI Table using QThread

Hitesh Patel hitesh.dpatel at tcs.com
Fri Sep 1 11:52:04 BST 2017

Dear All,

We are developing our control and monitoring system GUI using PyQt which require to handle big table so Qt main thread has to spent considerable time to create table which eventually hang the GUI.

Can we update Qt table using QThread ?

if yes, can you please provide example if possible .

Thanks & Regards
Hitesh Patel
Assistant System Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bldg.No.7-Unit No- 402,501,601,701,(floors 4th - 7th)
Commerzone Survey No.144/145
Samrat Ashok Path,Off Airport Road,Yerwada
Pune - 411006
Maharashtra, India
Cell Number: 8238071972
Mail to: hitesh.dpatel at tcs.com