[PyQt] pyqtdeploy building demo problem with NDK

Ronald Petit elronaldpetit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:45:54 BST 2018

I build the OpenSSL on my host computer (linux 64), and seems like there's
a step where you have to build the dependencies, and that step fails over
on the pyqtdeploy when targeting android.

I gave up on this, as I can use QtCreator to build APKs, but I still need
to get PyQt code coverted to Qt standard C++, is pyqtdeploy capable of
that?, in the case of a affirmative answer, I just need to deploy as I'm
doing but targeting my host system?