[PyQt] [PYQT]Search in QTextedit

Maziar Parsijani maziar.parsijani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:28:14 BST 2018

For more Info I have to say that I first find what I want with below
code in sqlite.after that I use the other code with regix to highlight
results.

and another reason is that its gonna be faster.And I can not count
results in sqlite if there are more that on results in a row.

with conn:
    cur = conn.cursor()
    conn.text_factory = str

        qury = (" SELECT * FROM Translation WHERE table LIKE
'%{0}%';").format(self.lineEdit.text())
        cur.execute(qury)
        self.all_rows = cur.fetchall()
        a = 1
        for row in self.all_rows:
            self.SearchResults.append('{0} )- {1} ﴿ {2}:mjp ={3}
﴾'.format(a, row[4], row[2], row[1]))
            self.SearchResults.append('{0} '.format((row[3])))
            self.SearchResults.append("")
            a = a + 1