[PyQt] Android & the pyqtdeploy tool: the provided demo relies on undocumented libraries/headers?

Jonathan Leaders jonathan at leadersandco.com
Wed Aug 22 22:13:45 BST 2018

The missing steps in the docs would be which versions to download (it
would be nice to have a series of wget commands to download  the exact
versions required in the docs). I didn't see any versioning requirements
in the docs, but I did see the image
<http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/pyqtdeploy/_images/pyqt-demo.png> of
versions here: http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/pyqtdeploy/demo.html

Are these versions in the image the ones I should use?

In any case, I notice I'm using openssl-1.0.2p.tar.gz -- not sure if
1.0.2p that is the same as 1.0.2 but it is failing to build trying to
find the standard library (stdlib). Perhaps because the
sysroot-android-32/include directory is empty? Shouldn't there be *.h
files in there? I tried removing the sysroot and running again but it
still failed.

--

Leaders and Company <http://leadersandco.com>
*Jonathan Leaders <http://jonathanleaders.com>* • Coder