[PyQt] How to have more than one widget on the right of the menu bar?

inhahe inhahe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 16:59:31 BST 2018

I can put a widget on the right side of the menu bar by calling
setCornerWidget, but when I try to add another one the first one moves to
the left side of the menu bar. It does say in the docs that if you
setCornerWidget on a second widget it'll become the new corner widget and
the first one will become unmanaged, or something like that. But what if I
want/need to have 3 widgets right next to each other on the right side of
the menu bar? I'm using PyQt4 btw.
Thanks.