[PyQt] can't prepare sip sources from hg repo...

Branko Badrljica brankob at s5tehnika.net
Sat Feb 3 16:35:27 GMT 2018

Thanks for the link, but how about fixing sip building script ( build.py I presume) and fixing PyQt5, so that it compiles with gles2 ?

PyQt5-5.9* and higher demand >=sip-4.9.6, so 4.9.1 is not really the solution for me anyway...

Brane2

--
Branko Badrljica <brankob at s5tehnika.net>
http://www.avtomatika.com