[PyQt] ANN: pyqtdeploy v2.0 Released

Stefan Baerisch stefan at stbaer.com
Sat Jan 6 14:13:03 GMT 2018

Hi,

thanks for the new release. I have been struggling getting the V1 to
work on MacOs.

One remark: The skeleton.json in the documentation
(http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/pyqtdeploy/sysroot.html#ref-building-a-sysroot)
and the download version have an error:  "pip":: {} has one extra colon.

Also a question: How do I configure the sysroot build for a commercial
PyQT version? I get the following error message during the PyQT5 build:

"""
This is the commercial version of PyQt 5.9.2 (licensed under the PyQt
Commercial License) for Python 3.6.3 on darwin.
Error: Please copy the license file pyqt-commercial.sip to
"""

Is there some way to specify the path to my license file in the PyQT
specification file?

Best regards

Stefan