[PyQt] QML examples not working

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Wed Jan 31 15:16:38 GMT 2018

In tonight's snapshot I've reverted the fix introduced in PyQt v5.8 so that all the examples seem to work. However that (probably) means that something else is now broken.

The problem area will be the setting of properties in Python so that they are detected in QML (and vice versa).

Please test and send me a simple test to reproduce any problems.

Phil