[PyQt] setIsScoped?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Jul 28 18:44:54 BST 2018

Trying to built PyQt5 5.11 with Qt 5.9.6, I'm getting an error when trying to import in Python:

ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/PyQt5/QtCore.so, 2): Symbol not found: __ZN16QMetaEnumBuilder11setIsScopedEb

qpycore_types.cpp sets this if Qt >= 5.8 (050800)

I checked my Qt, both headers and symbol names, and there is no setIsScoped.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy