[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v5.10.1 and SIP v4.19.8 Released

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Mar 3 11:44:56 GMT 2018

Hi,

I compared the Qt 5.10.0 and 5.10.1 directories. There seem to be no files
added in the later. I reverted back to the PyQt 5.10.0 wheel and it works
again. Did the pip install --upgrade to go to PyQt5 5.10.1 and the issue
reappears. For me it is clear, that the latest wheel is broken. However, it
works on Windows. I haven't tried the macOS variant yet.

Detlev