[PyQt] Question about the segmentation fault induced by uic.loadUiTyp

lzf neu lzfneu at live.com
Mon Mar 19 03:48:45 GMT 2018

Hi all,

My simple testing script is as follows:
#============================
import sys
from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui, uic
uic.loadUiType("a.ui")      # the GUI generated by qt-designer saved as a.ui

When running to the last line, an error ocurred and shows in the terminal:
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

My installing enviroments are: CentOs7, PyQt4_gpl_x11-4.12.1, qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.7, sip-4.19.8,  QtPy-1.4.0, and the python version of CentOs7 is 2.7.5

I have no idea what is wrong, any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.