[PyQt] pydeployqt: No 'ntpath' module

anton.kustov anton.kustov at banuba.com
Tue May 29 12:31:23 BST 2018

pyqtdeploy UI configurator application doesn't have "ntpath" package in list
on on "Standard Library" tab. As result I can't launch my compiled
application. I've got an error:

  File ":/pathlib.py", line 4, in <module>
  File "bootstrap.py", line 971, in _find_and_load
  File "bootstrap.py", line 953, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'ntpath'

I tried to manually add "<StdlibModule name="ntpath"/>" element inside
"Project" element in my "my_application.pdy", but the result didn't change.
There is still no "ntpath" package in "pyqtdeploy-build" output while
Freezing.
"pyqtdeploy-build" version is 2.1.

host and target: macos-64
PyQt5_gpl-5.10.1.tar.gz