[PyQt] pyqtdeploy: No '_winapi' module

anton.kustov anton.kustov at banuba.com
Thu Nov 22 14:01:30 GMT 2018

Installed version of Python has this module (checked by calling the
"help('modules')").
Python for sysroot is built from sources of v. 3.6.7 (Python-3.6.7.tar.xz)
by "pyqtdeploy-sysroot" tool. Compiled version has "_winapi" module as well
(according to output of the "help('modules')" call).

Here is my "python" section in skeleton.json:
    "python": {
        "build_host_from_source": false,
        "build_target_from_source": true,
        "source": "Python-3.*.tar.xz"
    }

Don't know if that matters but there is a comment in first line of generated
".pro" file:
# Generated for win-32 and Python v3.6.4.
But my Python version is 3.6.7

So, how could I miss this "_winapi" module in my application?

--
Sent from: http://python.6.x6.nabble.com/PyQt-f1792048.html