[PyQt] Minimum requirements?

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:32:20 BST 2018

Hi everybody!

I was looking for minimum requirements for an pyqt application. For doing
this I'm taking minimum requirements for all it's dependencies, manly
Python, Qt and pyqt. I guess that the major dependency for PyQt is Qt it
self, so I would have no problems with Qt.

I can't find anything like _minimum requirements for running Qt apps_ on Qt
documentation.The most of the documents about requirements are for
developing and building Qt apps and not for running them.

If anybody has faced this question before and want to point out a direction
for following other than getting the minimum requirements for each
dependence I would appreciate. Since this is a common request in desktop
software development, the community would benefit from a roadmap for such
scenarios. Summing up, any help is appreciated! :-)

Regards,
--
“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski