[PyQt] pyqtdeploy: undefined name 'dlls_dir' when building sysroot on windows 10

Jacob Kanev j_kanev at arcor.de
Tue Oct 23 11:50:10 BST 2018

Hi, I found a solution:

On Tuesday, 23 October 2018 12:39:17 CEST Jacob Kanev wrote:
> When building sysroot, on a Windows 10 64 bit system, using the --verbose flag, I get the following output:
> [...]
> NameError: name 'dlls_dir' is not defined
> [...]

the variable "dlls_dir" is used further down the code a second time. I've fixed it by adding the line
        dlls_dir = sysroot.target_lib_dir
after line 275 in ...\Lib\site-packages\pyqtdeploy\sysroot\plugins\python\python.py. Please check whether that is what was intended and tell me if not.

What is the usual procedure here? Would I fork pyqtdeploy on github, commit, then issue a pull request?

Best, Jacob.
   Jacob Kanev
   Sweetmorn, 4th of The Aftermath, 3184
      email: jkanev at zoho.com  |  threema: PPJ6E4FY