[PyQt] pyqtdeploy: compiler and linker errors fixed, but .exe won't run.

Jacob Kanev j_kanev at arcor.de
Fri Oct 26 13:36:55 BST 2018

Hi Shyne, thank you for answering.

On Friday, 26 October 2018 12:39:58 CEST shyne wrote:
> Le jeu. 25 oct. 2018 à 13:25, Jacob Kanev <j_kanev at arcor.de> a écrit :
> > Unfortunately, after compilation, I get an .exe file that doesn't do
> > anything. [...]
>
> Not sure if that helps you but did you check "Use console (Windows)"to
> show the tracebacks of your deployed application?

Unfortunately, now I see a window popping up for the fraction of a second (not long enough to read the title or see whether anything's written inside). This is independent of whether I populate the first function with lots of print() messages, or put input() calls in there (that actually should wait for user input before going on, but probably don't get called).
Any ideas are welcome.

All the best, Jacob.

   Jacob Kanev
   Prickle-Prickle, 7th of The Aftermath, 3184
      email: jkanev at zoho.com  |  threema: PPJ6E4FY
      instagram: j_kanev | twitter: @j_kanev  | jabber: jkanev at jabber.ccc.de
      web: http://jkanev.info  |  blog: http://jacobkanev.wordpress.com