[PyQt] pyqtdeploy: compiler and linker errors fixed, but .exe won't run.

Jacob Kanev j_kanev at arcor.de
Mon Oct 29 11:08:18 GMT 2018

Hi Shyne,

> How do you include your package treetime? From the Application Source
> or Other Packages?

Python files from application source are included by having ticked the respective them in the pyqtdeploy GUI, when creating the .pdy file. Directory structure is:

deploy
	treetime.pdy
	sysroot.json
	build-win32
		TreeTime.pro
		Makefile
		release
			TreeTime.exe
treetime
	__init__.py
	__main__.py
	treetime.py
	mainwindow.py
	... other files

treetime.py, mainwindow.py etc got a tick in the GUI, which I assumed was enough to have them transformed to c++ files, compiled, and included in the final application. Maybe I've totally misunderstood something?

Best, Jacob.

   Jacob Kanev
   Boomtime, 10th of The Aftermath, 3184
      email: jkanev at zoho.com  |  threema: PPJ6E4FY