[PyQt] QThread issue

Bleier, Leor Z. (GSFC-5820) leor.z.bleier at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 6 16:35:06 BST 2018

I see, thanks. Please forgive my confusion, because the PytQt5 documentation here: http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/api/QtCore/qthread.html just points to the 5.11 Qt documentation, which states that "create" does exist. If the two are not really 1:1, should that not be at least mentioned somewhere? Are there other modules like this, where the documentation does not match what's actually available?

On 9/6/18, 11:07, "Phil Thompson" <phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:

    On 6 Sep 2018, at 4:04 pm, Bleier, Leor Z. (GSFC-5820) <leor.z.bleier at nasa.gov> wrote:

    > OK, thanks. Is that documented somewhere?

    Things that don't exist aren't documented. help() gives accurate information on what is implemented.