[PyQt] [PYQT] Increse the regex in QtCore.QRegExp

Maziar Parsijani maziar.parsijani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:22:56 BST 2018

Hi Maurizio
I removed the editblocks but it changes about 1 second in speed.And about
the other method I have to say I don't know much about Qtextdocument would
you please explain it more.
I use to retrieve data from sqlite in a qtextdit like this:

for row in self.all_rows:
self.SearchResults.append('{0} )- {1} m ={3}, A={2}'.format(b, row[2],
row[1], row[0]))
self.SearchResults.append("")

The "self.searchresults" is qtextedit.Now I want know that you mean I do :
doc = QtGui.QTextDocument
doc.setDefaultStyleSheet(<span class="highlight">found</span>)
doc.setHtml()
QTextEdit textEdit
textEdit.setDocument(&doc)

I don't know much about Html and how to setDefaultStyleSheet or how to
highlight in this way.