[PyQt] [PYQT] Increse the regex in QtCore.QRegExp

Maziar Parsijani maziar.parsijani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 08:47:30 BST 2018

Hi Michael,
I attached an example file on this post,But I summarized the part that I
want to work on it.I retrieve data from sqlite and set it into textedit and
here I have just added 2 strings in it.for addition I have to say my data
is Arabic text.before this I have found a way to compile the exact thing to
highlight but now the problem is the low speed with more data.
Thanks for your advice about profiling codes.