[PyQt] Anyone had success deploying pyqt to android

Kálmán Viktor viktorvector at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:31:52 BST 2019

Personally I have released an Android app to the Play Store. Yes, the
documentation wasn't too verbose but it's far away from impossible.

I would advise you to first try to build it for a platform you are more
familiar with then you can try doing it for Android as it has way more
bumps you can encounter.

Techie Soft <techiesoft at gmx.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. ápr. 24., Sze,
10:37):