[PyQt] Heap space error

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Thu Apr 25 21:43:10 BST 2019

On 25/04/2019 19:36, krsna s wrote:
> Oops, thanks for the heads up, my understanding was to edit
> demo-build.py ,
> add packages in .pdy file and run this. It looks like that is not the
> case.

It *might* be.

> Can you please guide me with any other simple example which has 3rd
> party
> libraries/packages  or can you please help me in getting a contact who
> can
> help me with this as you will be busy.

Sorry, no. This is a common attitude and is wrong. Go away, learn the
skills, come back and ask intelligent questions. Using pyqtdeploy is
difficult for the "typical" Python programmer - I don't pretend
otherwise.

I apologise if this sounds dismissive or patronising but I've had bad
experiences recently of people who expect me to waive a magic wand (ie.
do all the work for them).