[PyQt] pyqt5 on armv6/7/8 via PyPi

sebastien durand dragonlost1 at hotmail.fr
Sat Aug 10 10:57:31 BST 2019

Hello.

I am currently using pyqt for an astronomy project. In this project we want to display 16-bit images via Qimage. Is now possible with version 5.13 of Qt.

On a classic computer (amd64), no problem we can install pyqt5.13 via pypi. By cons this project is intended to equip Arm card (raspberry type). On this kind of map the only accessible version is the 5.10 via the package "python3-pyqt".

So I would like to know if there is way to install pyqt5.13 via PyPi on Arm cards?

Thanks for your help.