[PyQt] Feature request: 'del app' automatically

BPL spscener84 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:48:37 BST 2019

Oh! I didn't know this was already living in the dev branch :O , by any
chance... is it the commit `2f419c7ebaae`? If that's so, that's great news!
can't wait to try, this bug was really nasty and a lot of times when
testing apps I ended up losing a lot of clipboard information.

Anyway, considering `5.13.1` is being released
<https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.13_Release> in 15.08.2019 and probably an official
new wheel will be uploaded to pypi after that I think I'll wait. Wow, this
new release will contain a lot
of interesting bug fixes... really a major one in my book :)

Thanks Phil!!!