[PyQt] Incorrect Makefile using .prl files from Qt 5.12.4

Hans Gaiser hansg91 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 09:15:50 BST 2019

Hah, yes I'm well aware of what deprecated means. Wasn't aware this was
deprecated however (as stated before, I'm only indirectly using
sipconfig, via ROS' python_qt_binding). I guess I shouldn't be surprised
that ROS uses deprecated functionality :p

Also Eli, thank you for the references on how this change happened. I
guess the conclusion is: "don't use sipconfig". For now I patched
python_qt_binding, to substitute this variable with its value. Not an
ideal solution, but replacing sipconfig with something else is not
something I look forward to.

Thank you Phil and Eli for the (very) quick responses.

In case anyone reads this for the python_qt_binding patch:
https://github.com/ros-visualization/python_qt_binding/pull/64