[PyQt] Availability of Older Versions

Dark Penguin darkpenguin at yandex.com
Tue Mar 26 18:32:22 GMT 2019

> You have misunderstood. I haven’t removed anything from the website,
> only added some old versions - but not all of them. I will not remove
> anything in the future.

Sorry, I have misunderstood indeed. I remember being able to download
them, and assumed that was from the website, but apparently that was
from Sourceforge. I agree with your judgement that the added versions
must be enough.

> Any Github page is nothing to do with me.

Oh... thanks for clarifying that - now I've avoided more confusion. :)

--
darkpenguin