[PyQt] QTabWidget tabBar refresh?

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:37:19 BST 2019

Il giorno mar 7 mag 2019 alle ore 18:48 Matic Kukovec <
kukovecmatic at hotmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have a QTabWidget that starts a QDrag when a tab is pressed and dragged
> outside
> the bounds of the QTabWidget's tab bar.
> That works great, but when the mouse button is released the tab doesn't*
> jump-back* into position
> until there is a new mouse event on a non active tab and stays wherever
> the QDrag was initiated.

The default behavior should automatically do that, I assume that you're
doing something else within your implementation (also, I remember you were
playing around with QTabWidgets some weeks ago). If you can give us a
minimal and complete example of your code, we could try and understand
what's going on here.