[PyQt] Py-Art integration with PyQt5

Dennis Jensen djensen at pgcontrols.com
Mon Nov 25 15:26:26 GMT 2019

You would just import the library and reference it -- the QWidgets (in
particular for this QLabel) can hold other objects from other libraries
-- so it should be fairly easy peasy -- if you want more extensive help
on this come join the python-pyqt Discord free interactive classroom
just shoot me a friend request on the free Discord app at `DenniO#8137`