[PyQt] Doubt

Dennis Jensen djensen at pgcontrols.com
Tue Oct 1 15:03:29 BST 2019

That is the basic documentation but what it does not do is help you
understand the how of programming in PyQt however if you drop me a line
on Discord at DenniO#8137 -- I can give you an invite to a Free
Python-PyQt classroom-like message server where we help others that are
learning Python and/or PyQt and/or just about anything our knowledge
base has access to -- but come and be prepared to learn to fish as we do
not give away free fish ;)

Oh and as a major warning to you and/or any other new to PyQt programmer
do not use the Designer it will only be a nightmare at some point in
time -- it is much better and just as easy or easier to learn to program
PyQt the way it was meant to be programmed as it is actually a beauty in
implementation -- I was surprised it was so easy because I saw/see so
many folks using the Designer however since my initial exposure I have
just about everyone of them struggling with the code the Designer barfs
out which is not overly surprising when you look at it