[PyQt] Doubt

Damon Lynch damonlynch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:13:34 BST 2019

This is an interesting discussion. What I'm curious about is the big
proprietary applications with highly complex GUIs. Before Kolor was brought
and killed off by GoPro, they used to crank out programs written with Qt
and having lots of windows / dialogs. DxO use Qt in several of their
programs. Do folks like this — who I imagine are wealthy enough to use
consultants from or working closely with the Qt Company — create their UIs
by hand in code, or via a graphical tool?

Damon
--
http://www.damonlynch.net