[PyQt] Doubt

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Oct 4 08:56:45 BST 2019

Hey Tanya,

On Fri, Oct 04, 2019 at 08:50:50AM +0200, tanya tanyaradzwa wrote:
> I am struggling with a school assignment. I have researched all places
> online, but l am failing to bring it all together. Please assist me.
>
> Question:
>
> Create an application using PyQt. The user is prompted for the name of an
> animal rescue service. This must be displayed in the UI in capital letters.
> The user is then required to enter a character (letter). This must also be
> displayed on the UI in capital letters. The application
> must read the name of the animal rescue service as well as the character
> and then count the number of occurrences of the character in the animal
> rescue service name. The count must be displayed.
>
> Also required:
>
> Error message for incorrect input from user (e.g. no name of animal rescue
> service).
> Error message of character not found or the character is blank!
>
> May you please assist. Thank you.

If you have some specific issues, people here would likely be happy to help.
What do you have so far and where do you run into issues?

This pretty much boils down to "please do my homework for me", which at least
I'm not going to do.

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)