[PyQt] Resize flicking on QMainWindow centralWidget in python but not C++

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:29:55 BST 2019

Turns out simply adding a QQuickWidget as a child to QMainWindow::centralWidget causes this problem. I imagine this is because of the OpenGL buffer in QtQuick:

    app = QApplication(sys.argv)
    mw = QMainWindow()
    w = QQuickWidget()
    mw.setCentralWidget(w)
    mw.show()
    app.exec()

Does anyone know of a workaround for this? It makes the app look so ugly!