[PyQt] Feature request: 'del app' automatically

BPL spscener84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:01:55 BST 2019

Phil,

Just to let you know I've added `from PyQt5.Qt import *; from PyQt5.QtCore
import pyqt5_enable_new_onexit_scheme; pyqt5_enable_new_onexit_scheme(True)`
to ~30 different widgets and ~4different apps and so far the new scheme
works wonderfully.

I've tested this on:

Python 3.6.4 (v3.6.4:d48eceb, Dec 19 2017, 06:04:45) [MSC v.1900 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32
window7 ultimate
PyQt5-5.13.1-5.13.1-cp35.cp36.cp37.cp38-none-win32.whl

Hopefully other people can test it on different operating systems... It'd
be great to make this new scheme the default one. To me the fact of losing
clipboard information
was a really nasty (if not critical) bug that made you lose valuable
information when testing/using apps.

That said, thanks for all good work... this new release is pretty amazing!

Regards