[PyQt] [SIP5] : An example of SIP5 with QT5.x and PyQt5.y

Robert MARUT rmarut at orange.fr
Tue Apr 14 17:53:06 BST 2020

Thanks for your help Phil. I have to configure all the Qt headers directory
in the toml "include-dirs" key.

I can build now my example with sip5 but trying to import the library into
Python. I have this error message : " RuntimeError: the PyQt5.QtCore module
failed to register with the sip module"

Qt : 5.14.1
PyQt : 5.14.2
SIP : 5.2.0