[PyQt] Customizing ui compiler to use pyrcc5?

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:09:53 BST 2020

Has anyone tried to create a qmake project that will handle pyqt5 targets? Seems that would have to at least:

1) Customize the ui compiler to use pyrcc5 instead of rcc
2) Build sip submodules (I have actually had some success with this)
3) Figure out a way to simultaneously build for multiple platforms, e.g. macOS and iOS.

I am trying get my dev, macOS, iOS, and Windows targets into a single qmake-based build system to simplify development and deployment across platforms.

Cheers,
-Patrick