[PyQt] Incorrect file names in sip-4.19 configure script for Windows

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:07:22 BST 2020

Yes. Some of the paths are different because there is no install step that produces a python dist for hierarchy - that I know of. Everything occurs in place in the source build dir and in different locations. For what it’s worth, I just built with PCBuild/build.bat as described here: https://cpython-core-tutorial.readthedocs.io/en/latest/build_cpython_windows.html

Though some of these problems also have to do with using a debug build of python.