Plans for PyQt6?

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:16:55 BST 2020

Well, I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this or if anything
could actually be done, but I have the following suggestion: please change
the warning of pyuic generated files.

Most PyQt beginners make the common mistake of creating their programs by
editing the files generated with pyuic, and they just ignore the current
warning without actually realizing its implications nor understanding how
these file work.
Maybe it could be useful to add a "do not edit this file" alert and,
possibly, a link to the "Using Qt Designer" page.

Thanks,
Maurizio

--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi