Try to compile mysql driver but!

Angelo Ballabio angeloballabio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:28:25 GMT 2020

I am trying to create qsqlmysql.so drivers, but in version 6 it gives me
this error in compiling. I don't know how to go on.

Project ERROR: Could not find feature intelcet.

the procedure I followed is the following:
I downloaded mysql.h from the mysql site and saved it in the header files
in the Qtsql folder
then I moved to the Qt / 6.0.0 / Src / qtbase folder and ran configure
-sql-mysql
everything went smoothly, so I ran gmake to compile the library
after a few lines I get the error:

Project ERROR: Could not find feature intelcet.

non so come risolvere.

Angelo