[PyQt] QtWebEngineProcess.exe – Bad Image”

Zhao Lee redstone-cold at 163.com
Tue Feb 4 07:03:19 GMT 2020

After replace vcruntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll in
C:\Users\i\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\Lib\site-packages\PyQt5\Qt\bin
with a valid copy from somewhere (like those shipped with C:\Users\i\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\Lib\site-packages\shiboken2),
I successfully run the the QtWebEngineWidgets example https://bpaste.net/MWTA