[PyQt] Help needed with OpenGL ES2

Mark Burton burtoogle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:12:48 GMT 2020

Hi Phil,

> Try tonight's snapshot.
>
> The reason ES2 support was disabled was because I didn't have a way
> to build and test it and I've struggled to find anybody with decent
> OpenGL experience.

Thanks.

Just as your email arrived I was testing a build and it appears to be
working fine so far (i.e. the 3d graphics rendering looks very much
like it did when I was previously using desktop GL).

All I did to get PyQt5 to compile was comment out the lines that had
undefined GL_* symbols. That probably wasn't the right fix but it has
at least proven that the ES2 support basically works.

I will try your new snapshot tomorrow.

Thanks for the support.

Mark