[PyQt] Senior GUI Developer position
Pieter.Vancraeyveld at synopsys.com
Thu Feb 20 10:27:31 GMT 2020
Synopsys is seeking a senior GUI developer for our QuantumATK NanoLab development team in Copenhagen.
QuantumATK NanoLab delivers a unique user-friendly interface to a leading atomic-scale modelling tool used for R&D within electronics, materials science, and chemistry. The user base is rapidly expanding and we are seeking an experienced individual with a passion for GUI development and a talent for designing innovative user experiences. As part of our international team of world leading experts in quantum physics and materials simulations, you will contribute to the creation of intuitive workflows and push the limits of our in-house developed 3D-graphics engine.
We are looking for a talented individual that
- possesses strong competences within user-friendly GUI design and usability;
- is experienced with Qt and PyQt;
- has solid programming skills: in particular Python and C++;
- has excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
The successful applicant
- is an outstanding individual with strong competences in programming or atomic-scale modelling;
- has a broad set of skills and is ready to apply them to whatever task assigned;
- is dedicated with focus on getting the job done without sacrificing quality;
- is a team player;
- enjoys communicating and helping other people;
- has a positive mindset and is motivated by challenging projects;
- is self-motivated and takes responsibility and initiative.
Synopsys offers you
- a challenging and dynamic work environment;
- a role in cutting-edge nanotechnology;
- highly competent and motivated team members;
- to be part of a company with a strong growth and a high potential;
- to see a direct impact of your work;
- an attractive salary package.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/v7cjjca to apply.
More information about the PyQt