safety of (Py)Qt vs wx(Python)

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Wed Jun 10 07:50:44 BST 2020

Hello,

I'm about to start working on Python GUI app and have few questions, especially
in regard to recent posts I read about the future of Qt's licensing,
relationship with KDE etc...I haven't dive into details but wonder what
impact it has on choosing (Py)Qt vs wx(Python)?

The former has greater community, better doc, more active development, so
wonder if there is any reason to worry in choosing PyQt over wxPython?

Sincerely,
Sasa

--
One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on
sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender.