How to reply to posts

Nenad Lamza nenad.lamza at sk.t-com.hr
Thu Jun 11 22:39:38 BST 2020

How should I reply to post from mailing list. I lost myself in replying
via email, don't know what subject to put, to put Re: or not, and how to
format it.

I used http://python.6.x6.nabble.com/PyQt-f1792048.html before and it
worked ok and it was very practical, much better than email and better
to follow. I had full view of all posts, just clicked on Reply and post
a message. Now when I click to reply, I get the message "Authorized
Users Only ... You can use the form below to send a request to the
administrators." And I send request and nothing happens. Is there a way
to post on nabble.com site anymore?

If not, how to post via email, not the first time, but post a reply? So
far I used digest,clicked to Reply to all and deleted all other
messages, but the format was lost and I forgot to change the subject
from "PyQt Digest, Vol x, Issue y" to something else. How will
nabble.com know it's the same thread?

Nenad