[PyQt] Compile old version of pyqt5 for flatpak

Alberto alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:11:43 GMT 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to create a flatpak for an application that requires PyQt5 with
webkit support.
To do so I'm using qt version 5.9 and webkit 5.212.0
I've pushed everything to a public repository:
https://github.com/syco/flathub-blink/tree/test-5.09

So here's the problem:

With flatpak all the includes for QT are under */usr/include*, except the
QtWebKit and QtWebKitWidgets includes that are in */app/include*.

so when I do "python2 configure.py" all modules get prepared, except
QtWebKit and QtWebKitWidgets.
Is there a way to allow for the second include path?

Thanks