Per-platofrm scopes in pyproject.toml

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:28:58 BST 2020

Aha. Yes, I thought I had seen something like this somewhere in the docs.

These examples are for sysroot components and don’t work when building the plugins in dev using sip-build. It looks like this is somehow handled with AbstractComponent.target_platform_name.

But how to do this when building the component in dev using sip-build, i.e. prior to any use of pyqtdeploy?