need help with generating python bindings

Suman Chatterjee sum_chat at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:40:37 BST 2021

Thank You so much Phil!! I appreciate your fast response.

But I tried that already. It returns me the below error. It is able to make the build but fails during install.
Is there anything I am missing.

sumxxx:bin sumxxx$ source activate pythonBindingsEnv

(pythonBindingsEnv) sumxxx:pythonBindingsEnv sumxxx$ cd sip

(pythonBindingsEnv) sumxxx:sip sumxxx$ sip-install

Querying qmake about your Qt installation...

These bindings will be built: QtChart.

Generating the QtChart bindings...

Generating the .pro file for the QtChart module...

Generating the top-level .pro file...

Generating the Makefiles...

Compiling the project...

Installing the project...

sip-install: 'make install' failed returning 2

Thank You,
Suman