Could not find QtWebEngineProcess.exe

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Thu Aug 12 11:30:45 BST 2021

On Wed Aug 11 09:27:57 BST 2021, Семен Добров wrote:

> > Which version of Windows, Qt and PyQt are you using? Are you running PyQt
> > from within a virtualenv or directly from a console?
>
> 1. Windows 7 x64
> 2.
> PyQt5 - v.5.15.4
> PyQt5-Qt5 - v.5.15.2
> PyQtWebEngine - v.5.15.4
> PyQtWebEngine-Qt5  - v.5.15.2
> 3. from the console + using Notepad++

OK. I don't have much experience with installing PyQt on Windows, so perhaps
someone else can say if there is something else you need to do.

This similar bug report contains an update that suggests copying other files
to the Python root directory when running Windows 10:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/PYSIDE-626

Perhaps there is something similar you can do on Windows 7.

David