HiDPI monitors

Hans Jörg Maurer hjm at pmeonline.net
Wed Jan 13 10:10:15 GMT 2021

Hi,

I have/had the same problem before. See code below which helps a
little. It doesn't resize if you move a window from a monitor with
standard size to 4k (in my case). But if I start the program on the
4k screen, scaling is normal.

I got this code from SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45949661/scale-qt-applications-nicely-with-4k-moniters

if hasattr(Qt, 'AA_EnableHighDpiScaling'):
 QApplication.setAttribute(Qt.AA_EnableHighDpiScaling, True)

if hasattr(Qt, 'AA_UseHighDpiPixmaps'):
 QApplication.setAttribute(Qt.AA_UseHighDpiPixmaps, True)