PyQt5: specifying QSqlTableModel

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 3 23:52:37 BST 2021

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021, Colin McPhail wrote:

> I made a few changes to your files to see what was needed to make a SQL
> table appear. I used a SqlLite3 database since that was what I had
> available. I have attached updated versions of your files.

Colin,

Thank you. I had tried something similar but still missed the proper way to
write the files.

I rewrote my files to be compatible with yours; running activitytypes.py
still produced a blank window with the correct title.

Have you your SQLite food database available? I need to figure out why you
displayed a QTableView and I don't.

Regards,

Rich