License for PyQt5-sip module
swt at techie.net
Mon Jun 21 15:14:00 BST 2021
The source code in the pypi distribution for the PyQt5-sip module has
* This copy of SIP is licensed for use under the terms of the SIP License
* Agreement. See the file LICENSE for more details.
* This copy of SIP may also used under the terms of the GNU General
* License v2 or v3 as published by the Free Software Foundation which can
* found in the files LICENSE-GPL2 and LICENSE-GPL3 included in this
However, the referenced license files are not included. Would it be
possible to include the license files in the distribution?
More information about the PyQt